Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy gumbo. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Gumbo is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Easy Gumbo is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Every good gumbo starts with mixture of butter and flour called a roux. In this case, we're cooking In this time, you should be stirring somewhat constantly. It's very easy to burn a roux, and if you do then.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy gumbo using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Gumbo:
- Take 1 box Zatatrain's gumbo mix
- Get 4-6 chicken tenderloins boiled and shredded
- Take 1 lb sausage (your preference on spice level)
- Get 1 pound uncooked shrimp
- Get 2 cans fire roasted tomatoes
- Prepare 2 cans okra or 1 (16oz) bag of frozen okra
- Prepare 1 can corn
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
- Take 6 cups water
Sausage and shrimp gumbo is a nice twist on the classic Cajun stew traditionally served over rice and is perfect for cold evening meals. All Reviews for Easy Sausage and Shrimp Gumbo. Here's an easy recipe for nice gumbo that you can play with. I rarely follow recipes as I think cooking should be an adventure and I enjoy the surprise of each preparation's variations.
Instructions to make Easy Gumbo:
- Boil and shred the chicken
- Add everything EXCEPT for the shrimp to a large pot
- Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for 15 min.
- After 15 minutes is up add the shrimp and simmer for 10 min.
- Enjoy with some warm French bread
This Easy Gumbo Recipe Is Perfect For Celebrating Mardi Gras. What Ingredients Are Needed For Chicken and Sausage Gumbo? First and foremost, DO NOT BE AFRAID of the list of ingredients. Instant Pot Gumbo is so easy to make! Loaded with sausage, chicken and shrimp, this gumbo is BURSTING with Creole flavors!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy gumbo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!