Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, spicy green beans. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Green Beans is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Spicy Green Beans is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook spicy green beans using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Green Beans:
- Take 1 pound green beans trimmed
- Get 2 tablespoons sesame oil or oil of your choice (coconut or canola or olive oil)
- Make ready 2 teaspoons chili garlic paste
- Get 2 green onions thinly sliced - white parts only
- Prepare 1-3 tablespoons garlic thinly sliced. Depending on preference
- Take 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Make ready 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Get 1 teaspoon sugar
- Take 1/4 cup water
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon crushed red chilli peppers
- Take Optional: If you don’t like it too spicy then add a tablespoon of oyster sauce 2 tablespoons fish sauce and put less water in
- Take Optional: You could add shrimp or tofu but add shrimp in the last few minutes and tofu should be firm or med firm and fried up in garlic and oil in separate pan and then added when you add the sauce
Steps to make Spicy Green Beans:
- To a wok add the oil of your choice and heat on medium-high heat. I love smell sesame oil so that is my preference.
- Add the green beans and stir fry them for 3-5 minutes or until they start to shrivel up a bit.
- Add in the garlic (if you like garlic than add lots rather than 1 tablespoon), green onions, chili-garlic paste and stir to combine.
- Cook the garlic mixture for 30 seconds to a minute then add in the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, water and chili flakes.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until most of the liquids are completely cooked off.
- Garnish with sesame seeds if desired.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spicy green beans recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!