Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, keto vegan dinner rolls. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keto Vegan Dinner Rolls is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Keto Vegan Dinner Rolls is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook keto vegan dinner rolls using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Vegan Dinner Rolls:
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- Prepare 1/4 cup coconut flour
- Prepare 1/4 cup + 3 tbp ground psyllium husk
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 2 tsp baking powder
- Take 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Take 1 tbsp olive oil
- Get 1 cup hot water
- Take 2 tbsp sesame seeds for topping
Instructions to make Keto Vegan Dinner Rolls:
- Preheat oven to 375F, line a parchment paper on baking tray,
- In a large mixing bowl add dry ingredients, almond flour,coconut flour, psyllium husk, baking powder and salt. Combine.
- Add apple cider vinegar, olive oil and stir in hot water, combine for 1 minute until water is absorbed, add 2 tbsp psyllium husk, ball will be hold together. Set aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Roll each small balls between your hands and place them on baking tray.
- With a pastry brush, brush top of each ball with a bit of tap water, sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake 40-45 minutes. cook at the bottom of the oven for 30 mints. Then put the rack middle of the oven to continue to cook 10-15 more minutes.you want crusty bread ? Turn on the grill mode for extra 5 minutes. But watch not to burn them.!!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food keto vegan dinner rolls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!