Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, slow cooker mushroom ranch pork chops. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook slow cooker mushroom ranch pork chops using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops:
- Get 2.5 lbs boneless ribeye pork chops (6-8 depending on size)
- Take 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- Take 2 tbs dry ranch seasoning
- Take 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Prepare 2 tbs unsalted butter
- Make ready 2-3 tbs cornstarch
- Take 3 tbs water
Steps to make Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops:
- Lay chops out in a single layer on a clean surface. Sprinkle 1 tbs of ranch seasoning evenly over all chops. Flip chops and sprinkle remaining tbs of ranch seasoning evenly over second side of all chops.
- In the bottom of a 5-6 quart slow cooker place half the chops in a single layer followed by half the mushrooms. Repeat with remaining chops then mushrooms. Pour soup evenly over the top followed by butter.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours. In last 10 minutes carefully transfer chops from slow cooker to a plate. Turn slow cooker up to high. Stir together cornstarch and water in a small bowl to make a slurry.
- Wisk slurry into liquid in slow cooker until thickened to make a gravy. Nestle pork chops back into gravy to coat. Best served with mashed potatoes and a crisp salad. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food slow cooker mushroom ranch pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!