Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, poquito picante hot sauce by boca de fogo. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Poquito Picante Hot Sauce by Boca de Fogo is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Poquito Picante Hot Sauce by Boca de Fogo is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have poquito picante hot sauce by boca de fogo using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Poquito Picante Hot Sauce by Boca de Fogo:
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups fresh tomatoes, diced
- Get 1/2 medium white onion, chopped
- Get 1 large habanero pepper, chopped
- Prepare 1 large serrano pepper, chopped
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic
- Get 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Get 1/2 Mexican or Persian lime, juiced
- Prepare 2 tbs olive oil
- Take 1/2 tsp cumin
- Make ready to taste Salt
Instructions to make Poquito Picante Hot Sauce by Boca de Fogo:
- In a blender, add tomatoes, onion, peppers, garlic, cilantro, and lime juice and blend until fairly smooth.
- Heat olive oil in a medium pot on medium heat. Add the salsa mixture slowly as not to spatter. Add cumin and maybe 1/2 tsp sea salt or to your taste.
- At medium-high heat, bring to a boil. Reduce to low and simmer 15 mins.
- Remove from heat and let cool for about 15 mins. Taste and add salt if necessary.
- Pour into air-tight container or squeeze bottle (just like in the taco shops!) and refrigerate until cold and has had a chance for the flavor to develop.
- You can use it as soon as it's chilled but it will be at it's best after a couple days. ENJOY!!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food poquito picante hot sauce by boca de fogo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!