Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, vegan chocolate pina colada pancakes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Learn how to make these delicious and totaly VEGAN Pina Colada Cupcakes, that LOOK and taste amazing! perfect for Vegetarians and Vegans everywhere! Make the pancakes: Mix flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large mixing bowl, forming a well in the center. Add in milk, egg, rum, and stirring to combine.
Vegan Chocolate Pina Colada Pancakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Vegan Chocolate Pina Colada Pancakes is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have vegan chocolate pina colada pancakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Chocolate Pina Colada Pancakes:
- Take baking mix
- Make ready pineapple juice
- Get sweetened vanilla coconut milk
- Get coconut milk
- Prepare extra virgin coconut oil
- Take flax eggs
- Take vegan chocolate chips
- Take coconut whipped cream
As much as I love coconut, I'm strangely not overly-enthusiastic about the coconut-pineapple combination. So…okay….so how did the Piña Colada Pancake happen then? Colada-ing their little faces off in your pancake batter wooooo wooooo! If you remember my slow and low discussion from the Lemon Poppy Seed Coconut Flour Pancakes, the same is true here…coconut flour pancakes take. "If you like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain, and the feel of the ocean…come with me and escape." OK, sorry if the words to that song are now running through your head but you may forgive me after you try this Gluten Free Pina Colada Pancakes recipe.
Steps to make Vegan Chocolate Pina Colada Pancakes:
- Prepare flax egg. Let sit 5-10 minutes. (Flax egg is simply 1 tbsp ground flax seeds plus 1 tbsp water)
- Heat pan over low-sodium heat - we will be making silver dollar pancakes.
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Dollop spoonfuls of batter into greased or dry pan, depending of the type of pan you have. If greasing pan, it is recommended that you use something other than coconut oil.
- Sprinkle a few chocolate chips onto the moist pancake while they cook.
- When center of pancake bubbles, they are ready to flip. Give them another minute or 2 on the second side before removing to cool.
- Serve with coconut whipped cream for extra tropical-ness!
This piña colada recipe is sweet, creamy and frothy, and is a great show-stopping cocktail for parties. You don't need to use all of the pineapple chunks in the cocktail, so we recommend using them to make a quick fruit salad, or put them on the end of cocktail sticks if you're entertaining at a party. They are Chocolate Pancakes topped with peanut butter sauce and shaved chocolate. And seriously, what would be a better start into the day, than these super fluffy Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Pancakes? I think I just went to vegan Pancake Heaven.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food vegan chocolate pina colada pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!