Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, hawaiian baked beans. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hawaiian Baked Beans is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Hawaiian Baked Beans is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook hawaiian baked beans using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hawaiian Baked Beans:
- Prepare great northern beans
- Prepare crushed pineapple, in 100% juice & undrained
- Prepare pineapple tidbits, in 100% juice & undrained
- Take ham steak, cubed (or other cooked ham)
- Take small yellow onion, diced
- Take brown sugar
- Make ready ketchup
- Get your favorite bbq sauce
- Prepare apple cider vinegar
- Take dijon mustard
- Get cornstarch
- Get garlic, minced
- Make ready sriracha
- Prepare liquid smoke
- Take each salt, pepper, ground ginger
Steps to make Hawaiian Baked Beans:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease an 8x8" baking pan and set aside. Drain both of the cans of beans in a colander and rinse them thoroughly with cold water.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, mustard, garlic, onion, sriracha, liquid smoke, cornstarch and seasonings. Then stir in the crushed pineapple and it's juices, the pineapple tidbits and it's juices and the diced ham steak. Stir in the beans until it's all incorporated.
- Pour the bean mixture into the prepared pan and cover with foil. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Then uncover and bake an additional 30 minutes. Once its done, remove it from the oven and let it sit to thicken for 5-10 minutes, then serve.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food hawaiian baked beans recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!