Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cheesy chicken & spinach rice casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Chicken & Spinach Rice Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Cheesy Chicken & Spinach Rice Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy chicken & spinach rice casserole using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken & Spinach Rice Casserole:
- Prepare chicken breasts cubed
- Prepare medium onion
- Make ready garlic
- Make ready chicken broth
- Prepare water
- Make ready long grain white rice
- Get shredded cheddar cheese
- Make ready frozen or fresh spinach
- Make ready olive oil
- Prepare Salt and pepper
Steps to make Cheesy Chicken & Spinach Rice Casserole:
- In a large pot over medium heat add the olive oil and then and the onions. Saute for 2-3 minutes
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add to pot. Cook until browned. 5-7 minutes
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute
- Add chicken broth, water and rice. Cover with lid and and turn the heat down to low
- Cook for 15 minutes stirring halfway through
- After 15 minutes, stir in the thawed or fresh spinach and cook for another 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add cheddar cheese.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cheesy chicken & spinach rice casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!