Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, spicy schezwan noodles. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Schezwan Noodles is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Spicy Schezwan Noodles is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Schezwan noodles recipe with step by step photos - Spicy and tasty stir fried vegetable noodles Schezwan noodles recipe is quite similar to Hakka noodles except the fact, that instead of soy. Schezwan noodles recipe with steps to make your own instant schezwan sauce. Schezwan noodles is an immensely popular Indo chinese dish served in Indian Chinese restaurants.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy schezwan noodles using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Schezwan Noodles:
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Schezwan sauce
- Make ready 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Make ready 1 teaspoon green chilly sauce
- Get 2 tablespoon tomato sauce or ketchup
- Make ready Hakka noodles 1- 2 cakes
- Get 1/2 capsicum diced
- Prepare 1/2 cup onion(diced into cubes)
- Get 1 tablespoon crushed or finely chopped ginger garlic
- Take 1 cup diced mushrooms
- Take 1 cup diced carrot
- Prepare 1 cup french beans(diced into medium slice)
- Make ready 1-2 spring onions finely chopped
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoon Sesame Oil or any vegetable oil
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Crushed red chill powder (optional)
- Take 1/2 potato / french fries (optional)
This recipe is a spicy yet delicious from Indo-chinese cuisine. This noodles are spicy and you can adjust the level of. When it comes to noodles I love hakka noodles and Schezwan noodles. Nothing can beat the taste of noodles cooked in spicy schezwan.
Instructions to make Spicy Schezwan Noodles:
- Cook the Hakka noodles as per the instructions on the package. Drain the water and keep it aside.
- On a large frying pan or wok, add few tablespoons of roasted sesame oil and wait till the oil becomes hot.
- Add crusted ginger garlic and sauté till it is roasted well. To this add the Schezwan sauce and chopped onion and sauté it till onion is fried well or it becomes translucent
- Add the rest the chopped vegetables (except the spring onions) and sauté thr veggies on high heat. Wait till the veggies are sautéd well and turn the heat to low. Cover the pan and cook for few minutes until the vegetables are almost cooked but still slightly crunchy. Make sure not to over cook the vegetables.
- Next add all the sauces - soy sauce, chilli sauce, tomato sauce, pepper powder,salt to taste and sugar. Sauté everything well.
- Next, add the cooked noodles and mixed everything very well. You can add crunched red chilli powder for a spicy version. This is optional.
- Finally add the chopped spring onion and turn of the heat.
Sichuan Cold Noodles - these cold noodles feature a spicy, savory and numbing Sichuan sauce. This Sichuan noodle recipe is so addictive and delicious. I'm finally posting a savory dish after what seems like eternity! Home » BACHELOR COOKING » Schezwan noodles Fried rice and hakka noodles became very usual and all I need is some spicy stuff, so I prefer schezwan fried rice.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spicy schezwan noodles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!