Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, paneer pineapple samosa. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Check out this amazingly delicious recipe of Paneer Samosa. Samosa is one snack no one has ever said no to, even the most health conscious people can't say. Lear to make paneer pinwheel or paneer bhakarwari in very simple step #paneerpinwheel #paneernewrecipe #paneerdish #bhakarwadi #bhakarwari #snacks #kidfood.
Paneer pineapple samosa is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Paneer pineapple samosa is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook paneer pineapple samosa using 16 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer pineapple samosa:
- Prepare wheat flour
- Prepare rice flour
- Get ajwain/carrom seeds
- Get salt
- Make ready hing/asafoetida
- Make ready grated paneer
- Make ready boiled grated potatoes
- Prepare corn flour
- Make ready chopped green chilli
- Prepare ginger garlic paste
- Take roasted cumin
- Prepare red chilli powder
- Make ready dry mango powder
- Prepare garam masala
- Take coriander leaves
- Prepare Oil
Its very easy to make at home. This super delicious corn and paneer samosa will sure make your evening awesome! Paneer Samosa, Paneer Veg Samosa Snack Recipe. Ingredients for Malai Paneer Samosa - SK Khazana Recipe.
Steps to make Paneer pineapple samosa:
- Take a bowl add a 1 cup wheat flour.
- Add 1/2 cup rice flour
- Add 1/2 tsp ajwain, salt
- Add 2 tsp oil and pinch of hing
- Make smooth dough by adding water.
- Cover it and keep it for rest for 15 min
- Take a bowl add 1/2 cup grated paneer, add 2 boiled grated potatoes, 4 tsp corn flour.
- Add 1 chopped green chilli, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1/2 tsp roasted cumin,1/2 tsp red chilli powder,1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp dry mango powder, 1/2 tsp garam masala, 1/2 tsp coriander leaves and 2 tsp oil
- Mix all ingredients properly and make a smooth paste
- Take a dough and make a ball of it.spread it with the help of rolling pin in oval shape.
- Cut it into rectangular shape cut the spreaded dough in 9 strips.
- Stick the strips from top with the help of water. Starting from right side, place the even numbered strips on the odd numbered strips.
- Now covering from left side,complete your design of pineapple. Sticks the strips from bottom with the help of water and give it a You shape from bottom. For preparing leaves,make a small ball out of dough and spread it with the help of hands make cuts on it and give it a Shape of leaf
- Place the pineapple designed portion on the leaf and stick it with the help of water.
- For making Base, take a small part of dough and spread it with the help of rolling pin.
- Take some stuffing and place it on the Base. Now,place the upper part of pineapple above it
- Remove the extra part of dough from it.stick it boundaries with the help of water.
- Prepare all your pineapple style designs in the same way.heat oil in a pan on sim flame.
- Our pineapple style design paneer pineapple samosa ready to serve
Baked Paneer Samosa Recipe, Learn how to make Baked Paneer Samosa (absolutely delicious recipe of Baked Paneer Samosa ingredients and cooking method). Popular Indian snack made with a paneer filling. Serve as a snack or as an appetizer. Learn more about Palak samosa, Popcorn samosa, Spinach pasta, Paneer samosa ,by vahchef sanjay thumma Indian palak paneer western corn and spinach meets in this samosa. Paneer Baked Samosa Recipe is one of those dishes that make a perfect tea time snack for the monsoons.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food paneer pineapple samosa recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!