Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cheddar pineapple tuna loaf. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheddar Pineapple Tuna Loaf is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cheddar Pineapple Tuna Loaf is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cheddar pineapple tuna loaf using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheddar Pineapple Tuna Loaf:
- Get 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Prepare 5 cans tuna fish drained
- Take 16 ounces pineapple tidbits
- Get 2 large eggs
- Take 2 cups butter crackers
- Prepare 1 small white onion diced
- Make ready 1 small red onion diced
- Get 1 rib celery sliced
- Take 1 tablespoon butter
- Get To taste salt
- Prepare To taste ground black pepper
- Get 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
Steps to make Cheddar Pineapple Tuna Loaf:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit dice the onions, and slice the celery. Shred the cheese.
- Melt the butter and add the onion and celery. Add the seasonings. Sauté till the onions are translucent.
- Crush the crackers. Mix everything together.
- Put the mixture in a meatloaf pan. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Let rest, and serve I hope you enjoy. This can be served cold, warm, or hot.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cheddar pineapple tuna loaf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!